ARBORTEC TREE SERVICE is hiring GREAT NEW TEAM MEMBERS! Minimum requirements are a CLEAN MVR and ability to learn and grow in a friendly, hard-working culture.
GROUNDPERSON: $15 – $16 / HOUR DOE – WILL TRAIN BUT EXPERIENCE A PLUS.
CLIMBING ARBORIST: $16 – $20 / HOUR DOE – 2-3 YEARS EXPERIENCE, GOOD KNOWLEDGE OF PROPER PRUNING AND REMOVAL TECHNIQUES, TREE ID AND DESIRE TO OBTAIN CERTIFIED ARBORIST.
CREW LEADERS: $18 – $22 / HOUR DOE – CERTIFIED ARBORIST (OR ABILITY TO OBTAIN IN 6 MONTHS) 4-5 YEARS EXPERIENCE, PROFICIENT IN ALL PHASES OF TREE WORK, SUPERVISION SKILLS.
PLANT HEALTH CARE TECHNICIAN: $18 – $20 / HOUR DOE – INJECT, SPRAY, PLANT, DIAGNOSE AND PRESERVE TREES/SHRUBS THROUGH CHEMICAL AND CULTURAL PRACTICES – QUALIFIED SUPERVISOR FROM COLORADO DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE PREFERRED BUT WILL TRAIN. MUST BE A PROBLEM SOLVER WITH GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILLS AND SHARE OUR PASSION FOR OPTIMUM TREE HEALTH!
- 40 hour work with guaranteed 8 hour pay for $1200-$2000 daily crew production.
- Overtime available, if needed – we believe weekends are for family and fun.
- Quality equipment, customers and safety culture. You are appreciated!
- Uniforms (Arborwear) and equipment (rope and saddle and PPE) supplied by company.
- 1% production bonus (paid bi-weekly), yearly raises for great performance and attitude.
- Retirement plan, life insurance, paid holidays and vacation (after 6 months)
- Education reimbursement – we encourage advancement through knowledge.