General Terms and Conditions
Arbortec Tree Service makes a reasonable effort to ensure that their diagnoses are correct and recommended treatment options are appropriate and applied according to accepted industry guidelines. However, there are no express or implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose on our treatments. The diagnostic service includes only a visual inspection of accessible components for the purpose of determining ley stressors and shall not be considered a tree risk assessment. Risk assessment involves more extensive inspections and are conducted as a separate work item at an additional fee.
- Arbortec Tree Service is insured for liability resulting from injury to persons or property, and all of its employees are covered by Worker’s Compensation insurance.
- Arbortec Tree Service performs all of our work in a safe and professional manner according to ANSI 300 Standards
Driveways, Lawns and Underground Utilities
Arbortec Tree Service assumes no liabilities or responsibilities for any cracking, breaking, puncturing, depressing, or any other damage to any driveway, patio, lawn or any other paved, bricked, stoned, concrete, or asphalted surface resulting from trucks and equipment being used to access the job. If you do not want us to use your driveway, let us know!
- Arbortec Tree Service is not responsible for damage to irrigation lines, drain lines, invisible fences, cables, or any other underground utilities unless the systems are accurately marked and mapped by the client and a copy is presented to Arbortec Tree Service Inc. before the work is performed.
Concealed Contingencies/Time & Materials
Any additional work or equipment required to complete the work in the Proposal, caused by the customer’s failure to make known conditions or caused by previously unknown conditions such as, subsequent crown die back, unseen decay or weak limbs, foreign material in the trunk, the branches, underground, or any other condition not apparent in estimating the work specified, shall be paid for by the Customer on a time and material basis.
- Client affirms that all trees and vegetation upon which work is to be performed are owned by the client, or that authorization for the work has been obtained from the rightful property. Client shall be responsible for compensating Arbortec Tree Service Inc. for any and all damages collected against Arbortec Tree Service Inc. by any third party demonstrating actual ownership of the trees and vegetation upon which the work was performed.
- Client is responsible for obtaining and paying for all required local permits required to perform work described in this proposal.
- Payment is to be received upon completion of the work and receipt of invoice. In the event that the scope of the work changes, Arbortec Tree Service Inc. will be paid for all items on this proposal that have been completed.
- Both the Client and Arbortec Tree Service agree to attempt to work out any disputes regarding this agreement through direct negotiation and/or mediation prior to seeking any other legal remedy.